Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Treasures from the Vegetable Garden


There are treasures from the garden. Here I have two Black Beauty eggplant, three Candy onions and two carrots that are two different varieties of three that I planted this year. Don't ask me what varieties because I remember not.
The rest of the onions will come out of the garden when I find a mesh bag to put them in.
One of the eggplant and the carrots are destined for the cooking pot this week. The onions, well, they really need that mesh bag and a cool dark place such as a root cellar. I have just the spot for them.
Let the feasting begin.

4 comments:

Keto4yourlife said...

Your garden look great. I tried to have one but the cats from the lady next door keeping messing, an digging it up.

wej said...

nice!

Of Eagles Blog
pastowej

=)

louis said...

I like this flower can you show me one ~

KC said...

I just came in from working in my garden and thought I'd check out "Next Blog" for fun. I came across yours and find we have lots in common. Great photos!