Saturday, January 14, 2006

A Party


I really don't like this picture much but everyone else seems to. But then, I really don't like any pictures of myself. This is a picture of my family. Across the back, the men from left to right are: My Brother-In-Law, Rick, Husband, Bob, Lori's youngest son, Eric, Cindy's friend, Kevin and the young man sitting is Lori's oldest son, Nick. The girls, left to right are: Lori Lynn, middle sister, me, oldest sister and Cindy, youngest sister. My brother and his family didn't make it because they got stuck in Breezewood on a sheet of ice. Dad didn't come either. He was in the hospital with pnenomia. It was a small Christmas party but a nice one. Gifts were small as they usually are for this type of party but Christmas is for mostly getting together and enjoying each other. I hosted the party this year, the first in over 10 years. Working for a newspaper, I don't get very many holidays to celebrate on the day itself. This was a major event for me since this party actually happened Christmas Day. It was a good day.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I like this story Julie. I'm glad you identified the people on it because I no longer could :-(

TEK