Wednesday, May 03, 2006

What people think

When I'm outside, usually in the front near the road, people driving or walking by will often stop and tell me what an awesome garden I have. Often they will stop and ask about different plants I have in the garden and what the growing requirements are and how they do as a garden plant. I always answer the questions, discribing each plant and what or how it does for me.

Now when I work on my garden, I usually see it with different eyes than someone just walking by. This is probably due to the fact that I'm up close and personal with each plant, weeding it, pruning it or whatever.

It's nice to see how other people react to my garden. I guess the best compliment of all are the neighbors, all outside in the evenings working on their garden to keep it looking as nice as the Saurbaugh's. The neighbors across the street planted seven purple trees like mine.




I know. This will get old now, so I guess I'll stop. I hope you enjoy the snaps.

No comments: