Saturday, November 11, 2006

Sick

It started at work yesterday. I began to feel horrible indigestion. As the day wore on, it became worse. Even popping antacids wasn't helping. This morning it was even worse. It was then that I had decided that I had a nasty 24 hour bug. There was nothing to do but wait it out. In the meantime, I had all kinds of things to do. Stuff that couldn't wait but more on that tomorrow. I'm feeling just fine now, even after a rather large dinner (I hadn't eaten in two days).

A couple of weeks ago I had purchased a software for my computer to create my own counted cross-stitch patterns. This is just something that I was kicking around for turning some of my artwork into something a little more creative. Some of my work is really creative. I have one posted on Cafepress...http://www.cafepress.com/byjuliesdesign. If you click on the mini-poster print, you will see that besides the poster itself, I also have this one listed as a counted cross-stitch. I'm actually making one right now to put on display when I show my counted cross-stitch patterns, hopefully at one of the stands that my rose society puts up. I have it about 1/4 done now and it's looking pretty nice if I say so myself. When I have it finished, I'll post a picture.

I have decided that my stomache still isn't 100%. I hope this clears up before tomorrow.

No comments: