Monday, March 27, 2006

Latest Health News

I finally broke down and went to the doctor this morning. This virus I've been fighting isn't getting any better; as a matter of fact, it's gotten much, much worse. My voice is totally gone, even my hair hurts and I feel like death warmed over. This virus is a cold with complications according to the doctor.

It's a beautiful day today and I'd love to be out there working on the garden. Alas, I can barely stand and have become depressed as well. Furthermore, it appears that my Comcast or Internet Explorer is doing funny things to the email I'm sending out. I was wondering why I have recieved only 1 message the entire weekend.

I'm just not a happy camper.

1 comment:

Austin of Sundrip said...

IE is having some difficulties right now. they're messing up on my end too.

when you drink your hot cocoa try adding a little bit of vanilla extract, almond extract and cream. it's very good. i put it in coffee but i suppose you could do the same with cocoa.
i hope your hubby's hand is doing better.
later
Austin