Saturday, January 26, 2008

Yummy Chocolate!!!

I had promised Husband yesterday that I would make my chocolate tapioca pudding today. OK. This morning came and I did remember the chocolate tapioca I wanted to make. While waiting for the recipe to rest...it sits before and after cooking to let the tapioca become saturated, I went looking through the tiny cookbook where this recipe resides and found several other recipes that I had at one time and lost. Some of my favorite recipes and I wasn't aware that all this time I had them.

Once the tapioca was finished I started putting this one and all my other favorite in my personalized cookbook of all the recipes I love the best. No hunting for anything in this book. It is just my recipes that I enjoy cooking the most. I am filling this cookbook up now.

No comments: