Monday, February 27, 2006

The Home and Garden Show

I went to the home and garden show in Harrisburg today. It was the usual home and garden show that is there nearly every year. No big deal. But we did find another company near our home who sold the big 24"x24" pavers. We will be checking them out this week. While we were trying to explain what we were doing to the sales person, he seemed slightly bored with the conversation and questions. Then I showed him the graphic I had of the patio we had planned and his eyes lit up and the expression of boredom left him completely. I guess he figured we were serious about this and really needed and wanted his input. He was much more willing to talk to us after that. Since he told us that they would deliver and put the pavers right where we wanted them, we were totally interested.

Would you believe there wasn't a firepit to be had anywhere! Not even one! The copper one I found online is looking better and better.

No comments: