Monday, June 26, 2006

Another Dreary Day


I cannot show the latest card I've just made as the person it's for reads this blog. So I've decided to share an earlier card I made late last year. This makes such a beautiful card for just thinking of you or thankyou. Placed on a satin background, the rose is Chihuly and compliments the victorian lady. I have several varieties of this lady with and without the rose.

It's been another rainy day; quite dreary as a matter of fact. Since it is impossible to be outside for more than a few minutes at a time, providing you don't care about wet feet, it's been a good day for catching up on computer work. I've been really lax on that of late.

I did manage to get some deadheading done this week but not as much as I had hoped. Still, there's always tomorrow but I do hear that the weather not to be much better. It'll get done.

Tomorrow it's back to work and back to the old schedule. I'm looking forward to the shift change and it will be here before I know it. I've gotten some really good rest this past week and can see how this shift change is going to work nicely.

No comments: