Sunday, June 11, 2006

Husband's Adventure


For the past three days I've been home alone. It was much needed quiet time and totally appreciated. Husband, on the other hand, was invited on an adventure by the boy. They had a great time going on a once-in-a-lifetime trip called PowerTour 2006. This is a tour that happens every year, but not in the same area of the US every year. This was the biggest year this tour has had to date. There were about 3,200 roadsters that were registered to tour. This year they came to Harrisburg where Husband and son met with them and drove through NJ before turning around and coming back. It doesn't seem like much, but they enjoyed it totally. This post is for their trip and some of the vehicles that were on the tour.





3 comments:

JBelle said...

I wanna go! I wanna go!

Unknown said...

I have a friend in Texas who has street rods and goes on rod runs. Lots of fun!
Carmon

Austin of Sundrip said...

I really like cars. I haven't been to the monster truck show but I want to go. I see no use in the car racing thing were you beat up the other car and the last one to still work is the winner. That just sounds stupid to me but I really like cars a lot. I've never been to a car show but I'd like to go someday.

the new card designs are really pretty. I like the blue one with the pedals, very nice.

smiles to you,
Austin