Saturday, June 24, 2006

As My Week Winds Down



As my week from the job wears down, I've had time to reflect. I didn't go anywhere except to a club meeting. I did some shopping but mostly weeded and began the deadheading in the garden. My evenings were made up of working on the computer to design and create a bunch of new cards for special occasions. I have to admit, I didn't get nearly all the cards done but sometimes my ideas are a little involved to come up with what my mind's eye sees. All in all it was a very good week. It was nice to get away from the job for a bit even though I didn't make any trip plans this time. I got a good feel of what life could be like when I move to the other shift. I like it. I will probably miss being outside in the garden during the day, but when I think about it, I'm in the house most of the day anyway to try to avoid the humidity. I'll still have the evenings.

No comments: